Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't Be Thomas

Day 305:

Doubting Thomas. That was the sermon for today (in a nutshell). "Show me the holes in his hands."

Being in the Duct Tape car has some advantages. One is,..as of a year ago, give or take a 3 month period, I had no audio capability. When I returned from the Mayo this Fall, my radio came to life, but the only station I could get,...Country.

I'm the kind of person that likes popular music in all areas. I enjoy the hip hop, the rap, the disco, the rcok, the hard rock, the metal rock,...but,...only some songs. If I had a mainstay in music you would say it's Classic Rock. However,..when in Rome (or the duct tape) - you listen to country!

And to bring it full circle, if you haven't heard the song 'I saw God Today,' then your missing a great one. Thomas needed to see to believe, yet todays country classic speaks to us, taking time to look. Miracles are around us,...God is around us,...daily.

Today I saw God working between Sam and I. It was a great father / son day spent eating hot wings, shopping for Kim, and 'some assembly required' as we worked at putting together a surprise for Kim.

Where did you see God?

Don't let a day go by without seeing the miracles - big or small.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And for those who haven't heard my current favorite song, youtube comes to the rescue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVudc6aOK4I

I could list them all for you, but I think the comment box may cut me off. So, I'll just throw this one out there.

I saw God today when I opened my inbox, and dkelly was at the top of the list. Every single moment is a blessing. Every single moment I have, I see God.

He's made me who I am today, and that's a miracle, everyday.

Love,
Shanna

b said...

Silver
Can't wait to hear about the God moment between you and Sam.

Have bad news about Wednesday ... again.

b.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Everyday I thank God for blessings big and small. Your blog, as well as, bloggert's comments continue to help me grow in my faith-thank you! I hope your Spring Break is full of blessings: gigantic, large, big, small, tiny, puny.

Bronze-
Melissa R.

P.S.: Thanks for the advice; it is valued!

Anonymous said...

GO COUNTRY!
Love that song
Jen