Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Good Stuff

Day 312:

It's a good thing I have this free time on my hands, now that basketball is well past!

It gives me more time to get stuff done around the house. Who would have ever thought stuff would take up so much time? And,.. what did this stuff do while I was gone? I'll tell you! It waited until now.

For example,... today I (along with the whole family) moved a wood pile for one location to another. Seemed an awful a lot like a movie where prisoners move rock from one pile to another. The kicker to compare and contrast the movie to real life,... we moved the wood pile a whopping 10 feet! It was a worthwhile 10 feet of stuff . All stuff we do together is good stuff .

Beyond the STUFF is what we live for,...Hannah got Buddy this week! It's been a blessing, a little miracle, and a truly wonderful event (despite my Dad grumblings about another cat in the house).

I hope to bring to you the story of Hannah and Buddy tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your kitten Hannah they make such interesting pets!
:0) Coming from an animal lover I'd tell Grandpa not to worry.
Enojoy the sunshine that finally decided to visit us!
Hope you are feeling well these days.
Dave, don't forget to tell us what the surprise is for Kim!

Love & Prayers,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Was there background music to this movie? Because that's always the kicker to reality. No background music. :-) I know the good stuff. I live the good stuff, and love it all.

Love,
Shanna

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shanna-the music makes the moment! How about the Rocky Balboa theme? How about something that has a beat to it: "Low, low, low..."? I'm glad you found stuff to do with your family.

Melissa R.

Bronze!