Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Friday, April 11, 2008

Foto Friday - It's Time


The weather report calls for partially sunny, with a chance of clouds. There is a possible chance of snow/rain mix off and on throughout the region with winds variable. Temperatures will range between a comfortable 40 to 70 degrees. It's spring in Michigan. Plan for anything - It's time to ride!

8 comments:

b said...

Gold!

Are you sure that it's riding weather Dave? It's supposed to be darned cold this weekend ...

b.

Mr. David Kelly said...

The calendar says April. It's either ride or dance. I'm apt to do both.

Anonymous said...

I'll be dancing while I wait. 10 hours, and you can be here.

Love,
Shanna

Mr. David Kelly said...

You start dancing and I'll be there before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Wait Dad your not leaving.

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Mr.Kelly Im watching you.Remember me? stop hacking on my computer!Or else.

your 2007 student
joe

Mr. David Kelly said...

Joe - your never out of my technology reach. No matter how secure you think you may be - I'M watching YOU! By the way,...when the fire alarm goes off at school, be sure to check your pencil.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! "Be sure to check your pencil." That Mr. Kelly is pretty witty.

Hannah, I didn't say you couldn't come with! I love you both, and am busting a move. Just need someone to keep teaching me. 'Cuz I'm not really that good. Had cancer, not a dancer. ;-)

So, Dave, for future years, I'll be in Winona. Shoot, you'll have to ride right along the river to pick me up. :-)

Happy spring in Minnesota! Which currently is code for: "The winter that will never end." It's alright, I'm just going to build a snowman. But, I already started wearing shorts, and that can't change. On the plus side, that's only one cold leg. And, one fake one.

Love,
Shanna