Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Monday, March 03, 2008

March Madness

More than a dream, "Somebody pinch me. It's March Madness!"

Most teachers and students are on the count down to Spring Break,.... I can't wait that long - I'm on the March Madness Count Down! I have 14 days to St. Pat's Day and another 18 to the start of the field of 64 (I know,.. really 17 days to the field of 65. Okay,... actually 13 days to Announcement Show).

Hannah AND Sam were both in the Free Throw contest - along with a number of Trinity students. It was a lot of fun to watch the kids in the shoot out as they tried to best themselves in a 20 shot free throw contest. Just more basketball to entertain myself with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gold-baby!!! It's madness-March madness. I'm all about play-offs in basketball. I'm hoping someone will organize a bracket "probability and statistics" course for teachers.

Good Luck Sam and Hannah-you will ROCK!!!

Melissa R.

Anonymous said...

Silver! Alright for the March Madness! :-)

Love,
Shanna