Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Prioritize

Day 381:

"It's over! It's over!" the last day of school usually brings about these type of yells, but I thought that as a teacher, they should have restrained themselves a bit with the kids still in the building.

Personally, the last day of school means that I have a whole new group coming in that will have to get use to me. I just got these kids where I want them to be, about a month ago. It also means that I have another day and half to sit in a hot classroom packing everything up for the summer cleaning. We also have a mandatory recognition ceremony/party in the afternoon.

Do other businesses have this? YOU WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE for celebrating.

The last thing I would want at a celebration,... a group of people that I have to tell - it's mandatory. Not that celebrating the end of the year is not a good idea, but just saying, Hey, we're having a party, should be sufficient. Perhaps the thought of finishing up work in the classroom is more appealing. Work,... or,... party?



Hannah and Mojo - they both look like young ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOLD baby!

Just wanted to throw out the thought that now that summer is here, you know that means a sunset with the Plainview crew and Lake Michigan, right?

Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Love,
Shanna

b said...

Ahhhhhhhhh Summer.

It's all good!!!

b.

Anonymous said...

Bronze yes!!!!!


I love this picture dad of me and MoJo that's the dog's name.

Hannah

h-smille said...

Hi Hannah!

Sharon talked with your wish manager and learned you will be going to Disney in December---we're excited for you!! Wishing you a great Summer of fun AND healing.

Your wish team,
Harry & Sharon

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.wedding dress. Louboutin Shoes cheap mobile phone.