Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Mayo

Day 364:

Thanks to Chris Tyler and the guys at Lake Michigan Honda, we had smooth travels for our return to Mayo. I had called Chris back in November of '07 to talk basketball, but we ended up discussing a better van for our rides (to Rochester) for the years to come. It took a matter of days and we found ourselves blessed to say, "What's XM anyway?"

I'm not fond of Mayo in May. Nope. Not at all. It's like having a bad meal. You just don't forget that easily. As I packed for the trip I couldn't help but think about the trip last year where I packed for three days, and ended up staying for two weeks. Then a summer.

How do you know when you've been somewhere a lot? Easy. Your conversation on the ride to your destination would sound something like this: "We have 4 days in Rochester. What are some of your favorite places to eat at?" I'm guessing if you can name favorite places to eat around town, you have a second home.

We spent the best part of yesterday with the Deckers, and kids from Stewartville enjoying a prom dinner. It was as if Hannah couldn't get enough of the beautiful and unusual dresses. Oh yeah, and Shanna had on some smashing golf shorts (although we never spoke about her golfing status).

Following dinner we traveled to an undisclosed location (to be disclosed at a later time) where we just enjoyed the evening of friends and stories,.... and photo ops. Again, that will have to be for later as well (I seem to have forgot to pack all my necessary cords for downloads).

Hannah has an early start tomorrow. As for our schedule,... we're not exactly sure, but we'll find out once we get started with the blood tests. We've been through this process so many times that I can almost visualize each and every waiting room (and which ones require self- entertainment).

Prayers Needed: for clear scans!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for clear scans. Hope all goes smoothly for your busy day tomorrow.

The Brewers

b said...

We're thinking of you here in St. Joe ...

Enjoy some wings for us. Glad that you made the trip to Mayo safely in your fancy new van!

I'm goin' for a walk ....

Love,
b.

Anonymous said...

Prayers are being sent your way. Prayers for safe travels back to Michigan, too.
MR

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I golf well. (well, I did once) But, next time, I think I'm wearing a prom dress so Max can treat me like a princess. And, because I'll be taking the money.

:-)

Love,
Shanna

PS: See you in 3 hours!