Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Call It Home

Day 366:

"4,..... 5,..... 6,.....," most people on a long drive count mile markers. We were in Wisconsin. We were counting deer. Not the upright ones either.

Made it back home safe, sound, tired,.... really tired. Our mantra for tonight seems to be 'Early to Bed, and we'll still never catch up on all the sleep we lost.' For some reason (Decker and Hucke related I'm sure), our trips to Mayo produce lack of sleep. Oh sure, a large part of it's the anxiety, but then there's the high you get when you're told everything looks great. You can't fight it, so you might as well accept it.

It's strange in a way to think about scans from an anxiety point of view. After all, we trust that God has plans for Hannah. If this is true, then why should we and do we let our human nature take over and get the best of us? I suppose without sounding overly philosophical (because, if it must be known - I attended a philosophy class once in collage. It took me about 15 minutes to realize that I was in the wrong room, but those minutes were very deep.),..anyway, back to my point,...it does make you wonder why we don't apply this to our everyday life more often. It would probably produce the most laid back environment you've ever witnessed.

Thanks again for the prayers. If you have a few more in you, send some towards the kids of the Ronald McDonald Houses. We met some incredible kids going through some extraordinary circumstances.

Peace and Prayers


PS: I know,... the photos! Be patient. I'm diligently working on them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gold.

Sleep? What in the world is that? I need some too. 1:30am. 2am. Kelly related I know.

But, we can sleep when there's no fun to be had.

Missing you guys already, and thanking God for another blessed weekend with the friends I've been blessed with.

"Trust me on this. I'll pour open the floodgates of Heaven upon you."

There's the truth right there. Thank God every day for that truth. Makes those days we don't have to work on and still be blessed on, happen every day.

Love you guys.

b said...

Welcome home Kelly's! Thank you God for the great news.

See you all soon.
Love,
b.

Anonymous said...

I talked with your mom on Tuesday, Dave, and she told me about Hannah's great news of "clear scans". I couldn't be more happy for the Kelly family.
Now, enjoy the summer because God is answering all your prayers.
Love,
Darlene Wright

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxhalter neck wedding dress!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Simple Wedding Dresses