Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not Just for Goats

Top Ten Reason It's Good to Have Kids

10. You can get the BIG dog, because you don't have to be the one to pick up the poop,.... unless you end up stepping in it and then I suppose you technically ARE picking it up yourself.

9. There's always someone there to tell you that what you're wearing looks dorkie - which is another sign of maturity. Don't believe me,.... look at how the elderly dress and tell me that they aren't mature.

8. You reach a whole new level about what pain really is.

7. You always know where the remote is,... down in between a couch cushion, under the couch / chair, or in a whole other room not referred to as the 'TV Room'.

6. If you happen to forget your sweethearts special day,.. there's always a child to blame, "I'm sorry. I had no money because Sam needed my last $20 for something school related."

5. They cheer you on when your trying to fix something and end up destroying it into a million little pieces.

4. Free movies at Family Video if your kid can pull off an A (that's a free video for EACH A! Brings a whole new purpose for pushing them to do well).

3. Can't figure out my taxes, but I'm a genius at second grade math,.. most days, when I'm not forced to figure out that crazy NEW Math!

2. When I talk about My Space, the kids think I'm really cool, but what I really want is just my space.

1. Retirement! At the rate they are turning me gray, my retirement must be just around the corner!!

1 comment:

b said...

In reference to #5 ... Kellified!