Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Top Ten for the New Year

Day 223:

Top Ten Goal s for the New Year

10. Defend the Universe from all.
9. Develop the need for Salsa on the dinner table.
8. Establish a new design for the arm chair quarterback seat.
7. Find a way to introduce our Minnesota friends to Southwestern Michigan.
6. Remember those who are hospitalized with cancer.
5. Discover the reason for wheat production - Jeff you know what I mean.
4. Devour Wings 7 days in a row,..... and live to tell about it.
3. Find a place for Lucky Bob in the family - our new family pet.
2. Appreciate each day and live it to the fullest!
1. Thank God often for a chance to carry his message.

Peace and Prayers

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great to set goals. I especially liked numbers 1 and 2.
Your number one goal is awesome---thanks for sharing how important that one is with us. Have a blessed New Year. God's Peace be with you!

Anonymous said...

I know number one and two, are already done, but, shall be ongoing. Did I just type shall? Yes, I think I did. :-)

And, I may be able to help with number 7. Since I'm included. :-)

Happy new year Kelly crew. Number one lesson from 2007 for me: smile, because you never know who God has planned to walk into your life. :-)

Love,
Shanna

Anonymous said...

PS: Silver!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, Dave! Your top tens are my favorite. Number 1 and 2 are on my list, as well, and we'll add Shanna's goal, too. I wish you a very Happy New Year!!
Melissa R.
P.S. Bronze!

Anonymous said...

Dave-
I hope you don't mind if I use your blog spot for a personal favor. Since I know that an unbelievable amount of people read it daily, I thought it a good place to ask for prayers for my cousin. She delivered her first child Friday by emergency C-section. Her baby daughter, Ruby Jo, was born with an extremely rare birth defect and is not expected to make it. (Dave, you met my cousin when you were at my aunt's house for some electrical work. She was soon to be married at that time.) I would just ask for prayers for her and her husband, and the family. Thank you!
Annette

Anonymous said...

Annette-
Prayers are being sent to your cousin and for Ruby Jo to have strength.
Melissa R.

Anonymous said...

I'll be sending prayers for sure! May God bless you all!

Love,
Shanna

Anonymous said...

Annette,

Consider your prayer request done for your cousins family.

Love & Prayers,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxoff the shoulder wedding dresses?! Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Column Wedding Dresses