Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Reviews are Rolling In


Time Out has wrapped up it's first book signing at Mammina's at Edgewater with overwhelming support from the Mammina staff and the community.

While we haven't reached the best seller list, our first intention is to share a story that readers can draw inspiration, hope, understanding, and even some insight into the world of childhood cancer from a family's perspective.

Like the blog where readers can make a connection through comments, readers of Time Out have been posting on my Face Book and sending in emails. The response is terrific. If you have found something you enjoyed about the book or care to share your thoughts on it, please email or jot down a note on Facebook.

For now, here are what others have to say:

I received the book today and I DON'T WANT TO PUT IT DOWN!!!! It is awesome!!!!!
I think you should send it to Oprah and Ellen Degeneras !!!! I am speechless!!!
Thank you so much!

When you think of a cancer story you automatically think it's going to be sad. BUT IT'S NOT! This is great! The humor mixed in with the story is wonderful and I find myself reading it out loud to others.

What an inspiring and exciting book... full of passion for life. Thank you for sharing your story with us! God Bless.


AWESOME BOOK!!! Read it cover to cover ... Didn't even stop to feed the family!


I finished reading it - what an inspirational story. I passed it on to a friend already. Does that mean I should pay you double?






This has been such an inspirational story that I needed to share it with a family member who's going through cancer and needs to read something so uplifting.



I have been reading Time Out today but I have to stop so much cause my glasses fog up. What a touching story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. We too have received many great comments on the book!

GOD loves you and your family and so do we,

Dad & Mom
Grandpa & Grandma

Anonymous said...

I opened the blog today to show a co-worker how you did "the blog" and saw Sami's picture! That was a big surprise!! Look how beautiful those two girls are! :) Can you send me a copy of that picture??

I'm SO proud of you!! I'm so proud to be associated with such a wonderful family and walk around sharing your story and promoting your book!!

Hannah - hang in there on those book signings kiddo! :) And - email me a schedule of your volleyball games - we'd love to come watch sometime! YOU'RE THE BOMB!!

Love to All!