Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Off to The Livery


This TUESDAY,... at The Livery,... it's follow the SIGNS time. As you cross the bridge from Saint Joe and head into downtown Benton Harbor you may notice something along the lines of there being no road! Not to panic,... if you can read and drive at the same time, you've got it made. If that seems to be difficult, bring a co-pilot. Heck, bring a co-pilot anyway! I suppose since your heading to a microbrewery the correct term would be called wingman or wingwoman. Wait, that doesn't sound accurate, "Hey,... Kim! You know how when two guys are going to a bar, one is called the wingman!"

"Yeah!"
"Well, what's it called when there a two girls?" a slight pause filled the air as I contemplated repeating the question at a louder level since she was all the way across the house.

Finally, her answer returned, "I have no idea!"

So there you have it. We have no idea of the social identity of one female friend to another when attending a microbrewery / bar.

Anyway,... as I was saying - just follow the signs posted LIVERY and you will go directly to it... wingperson or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Thanks for directions to The Livery. However, I don't have a "wingman" and I don't know what I call your mom. Maybe it would just be "wingmom". My question is what do I call my GPS? Sure hope it knows where to find The Livery.

See you Tuesday after Sam's tennis match.

Love,
Dad