Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kingsmen Volleyball
















Kingsmen Volleyball 6th grade squad captured it's first win yesterday in a close third match 25-22.  The girls have been steadily improving on just about everything - which is the way it's suppose to be.  


Hannah has been working this season with just the left arm in play.  I was not really excited about the whole idea at first.  The thought of her using her right arm to hit the ball was not on the Road to Recovery and Therapy.  But, both Hannah and Kim assured me that she would just use one arm and be fine.  

If I didn't see it, I would not think it would be possible, yet Hannah seems to manage just fine with the one armed bump.  Although as a non-professional volleyball coach, I still give my pointers to make her play better.  "Dad,.. what do you possibly know about volleyball?"  This is what I get.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Hannah GO!!! We were really excited to see the pictures and hear how well you are doing. Keep up the good work and have fun! Going to print off your picture and put it on our refrigerator.

We love you,
Grandpa & Grandma K.

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you make me proud.

Love you,
Shanna

Anonymous said...

That coach must be awesome. Does she have mad volleyball skills?

b said...

I hear Hannah has the MOST AWESOME coach ever! Glad to hear about the win! Congrats!!!

Is Kim making cookies?

b.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can play volleyball even if I do it with one arm. It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! you keep on doing the best that you can ( I'm sure it's better that I could do). The Lord has His plans for you so don't disapoint Him.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, vintage wedding dresses!?! Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Bridesmaid Dresses