Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Book Phase

And here we go,.... I received a phone call today from the graphic designer to discuss the book, the contents, and a general idea to help him with the design layout.  After our conversation it was off to the drawing board where he will lay out the beginning design based on our conversation.  Once the basics are concluded, he meets with the design team who tosses in suggestions.  Within two weeks we should have a preliminary look.  The process will take about a month of going back and forth before a design is settled upon.

As of two minutes ago I received the first round of edits back.  I'm actually a bit nervous to open them currently because,... well, it means the work is now here and ready for me to get started. They give you about two weeks to change, add, approve what will become the text.  Then it's back to the editor for another go round.  

Lastly, I have the option of audio book, book trailer, or book website.  Apparently it's all up to me as to the direction we move from here.   I need to go sit by a fire sometime soon.

Peace and prayers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I wish you the very best with the book. It's written from the heart which will inspire people to read/listen to it. Perhaps you'll be able to present your book and sign autographs at the Michigan Reading Assoc. conference some day. God's Peace be with you.

Anonymous said...

Dave, we are so excited to read your blog this morning and know the "book" is another step closer to completion. It does sound like a lot of work on your part coming up; however, we know GOD will be with you every step of the way giving you strength and guidance in bringing your book to completion. We are SO-O-O-O PROUD of YOU and excited to get one of these books in our hands.

Love,
Dad & Mom

b said...

Beerfire ... Friday? Lemme know?

b.

Anonymous said...

I was sitting here thinking that I could add some bit of amazing encouragement, then I remembered how my words are like dust compared to the word of the Lord. :-)

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" -Romans 8:31

And, I'll be praying for the author. I personally, can't read about the life we've lived. :-)

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you get the book trailer, can we take out the books and use it for camping? Or how about a potable beerfire trailer? Hayrides with a beerfire would be grat.Just some thoughts from the south county bunch.