Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Silver in All

Okay,... silver lining in the market strife. I'm no longer the only loser when it comes to not having much put away in their Roth IRA. Suddenly, my time in the nursing home just became more interesting. I can hear it already, "Oatmeal again?! Why if the market could have held, I would have been eating lobster in some pub off the coast of Maine! Okay, maybe not lobster,.... but I would definitely be in some pub off the coast of Maine!,... or Michigan! Yeah,.. most assuredly Michigan." Then I remember that money and stuff is just on loan. Apparently, unlike Wall Street today.

Got to spend some time on the court tonight working with Hannah's basketball team. It brings back how much I really enjoy coaching and working with kids. After Hannah's diagnosis, it was one thing that I thought I would never have again,.. time with her on the court - but then I found myself (watching players run the wrong direction, passes being thrown to the middle of nowhere) enjoying it more than ever. It wasn't so much the basketball, as much as it was basketball with Hannah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! So glad to hear that you got to spend quality time with Hannah-and get the coaching shoes back on!

MR

Anonymous said...

Dave, SWEET, SWEET MUSIC to our ears and hearts and nothing more precious than being on the basketball court with Hannah.

Love,
Dad & Mom

Anonymous said...

:-)

b said...

Goodtimes DK, goodtimes!

b.

Mr. David Kelly said...

b. - I'll look for you in the home.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.winter wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Accessories