Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Non-Decaf Venting


















Foto Friday bets are off! I just finished writing a paper for my college course, and if I never have to look up APA format again, I will be okay. If there were a top ten list for things that absolutely suck when your in your forties it would be this:

10: People in the 30's!

9: Having a college loan.

8: Still using furniture from your college days.

7: The fact that I know what life is like without a computer.

6: Paying for water.

5: A paycheck that doesn't read "infinity" in the net column.

4: Belts in your closet no longer fit, but you can't get rid of them (just in case).

3: When someone says, "Wow,.. really,... you're in your 40's?"

2: Everything hurts longer.

1: Still having to write a college paper!


The bonus to being in my forties,... I made it this long, I might as well keep going!

Peace and Prayers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave
Oh to be in my 40's again. If you think 40's is bad just think
70's and remember a pay check is better than a social security check any day. Just be happy at any age and keep the birthdays comming.
Love you even at your old age.
Dad Kelly

Anonymous said...

UGH-APA style-that brings back nightmares. The top ten is classic Dave; thanks for sharing. I'm glad that you keep going, because the world is a much better, more entertaining world with you and your family in it.
I'm in my mid 30's...not sure what my top ten would be. We need to coffee it up some time soon.

MR

Anonymous said...

Good, then I can just call Dav if I need any APA reference for my next project. :-)

So, the college writing never ends?

Sweet.

Love,
Shanna

b said...

APA style ... memories.

b.

Anonymous said...

OK, don't know (or remember maybe?) what APA is, but love the top 10 list!

Julie Legault

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! alissa milano Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Plus Size Wedding Dresses