Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking the 1k Mark

Day 456:

"Dad! I'm about $50 away from going over one thousand dollars!" Hannah was like you would picture a kid banker to look like - sitting in the middle of the living room with a bundle of cash around her.

"Nope. Wait,.. I need to count this again," came another update moments later.

"I'm over one thousand!" she proclaimed.
"That's fantastic - now leave me alone,.. I'm trying to read a cookbook out here!" I have a short attention span when it comes to reading a recipe, and bad eyesight when it comes to reading the fine print of teaspoon or tablespoon.

So it's official - we've hit the halfway point of her summer goal with just under two weeks remaining. Hannah will have three more Sales on South State before wrapping the Cookies for Cancer up with Jenna Mammina at the Acorn Theater on August 30th.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Celebrate the 1/2 way point! I believe the 2K is doable-especially with the concert still coming up. Praying for safe travel and good times.

MR

Anonymous said...

Hannah Jane,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an accomplishemt for you and for the children that will benefit from your great efforts . . . "Cookies for Cancer . . . one morsel at a time".

LOTS OF LOVE,
Grandpa & Grandma K.

Anonymous said...

great job Hannah!

b said...

Fantastic!
b.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you want help with cookies for the concert. I'd be happy to make some.
Suzie

Mr. David Kelly said...

Suzie - absolutely! We would love more cookies. I'll send Hannah across the alley to work it out this Saturday. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!