Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hoops Madness

I had already shifted my focus,... basketball is over and in the books (of course, with the exception of that whole March Madness thing and THE RTCT Girls winning the MCCC Championship), it's time for tennis and training. BUT WAIT! It's not over.

Rochester, Minnesota Summer '07: "Hannah, they're hosting the National AAU Girls Basketball Tournament downtown. Want to go?"
"No dad."

Rochester, Minnesota Summer '07: "Hey Hannah,...Steve's team is practicing today and I'm going to the gym to watch. Do you want to go?"
"No dad."

Saint Joe, Michigan Fall '07: "Um,.. Hannah. We start basketball in a week and I was wondering if you wanted to come along and hang out with me,....maybe even be the acting manager?"
"No thanks dad."

Berrien Springs, Michigan Winter '08: "District Finals TONIGHT! Should be a good game. Hannah, you want to go with me? We'll be sitting right on the bench."
"Dad, I don't think so."

Saint Joe, Michigan Last Night '08: "Hannah,... how are things going?"
"I won a free throw contest at school today and I have to go to a high school on Saturday for another contest."

"WHAT?!"
"Yeah, it's really exciting. Can we go play basketball and practice free throws?"

"But all these times I asked you to go to the gym and you said 'no', I thought you didn't care for basketball anymore."

"Daaaaaad. I like basketball,...I just don't like watching it."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha...

And, that's why I love Hannah Jane!

Gold baby! Oh, and Dave, you were asking the wrong girl the whole time. My answers would have been as follows:

1. Well, of course! Will there be popcorn?
2. I'm in! As long as we get to hang out with the coach when we're done.
3. Well, since you asked so nicely.
4. I'm all over it! As long as we don't get lost on the way like we did the last time we went to a big sporting event!

5. I like watching, and playing. But, I'm better at eating the popcorn. ;-)

Gold!

Love,
Shanna

b said...

Silver!

You go Hannah! You're in it to win it!

Stay warm.
b.

Anonymous said...

Bronze!!!!! I have to side with Hannah on this issue. As long as I'm in it, I'm all in it...watching is a whole other, boring issue (unless of course it's my own talented, athletic boys).

I love Hannah's picture at the top of the blog; did I say that already? GORGEOUS!

It was great visiting with you today; let's do coffee soon.
Melissa R.

Mr. David Kelly said...

I'm usually drinking coffee most days. Pick one and let's go!

Anonymous said...

Not without me! But, I may need some hot chocolate. And cake. ;-)

Love,
Shanna

Anonymous said...

That is right Hannah! Watching isn't as much fun as playing so keep up the good work on the free throw contests! I bet you can beat your dad.

Love & prayers,
Lisa