Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Give a Little .... at a time

"What do you mean we're out of money? I still have shopping to do."

Has this conversation happened in your house yet?


It never fails that no matter how much I save and plan for Christmas gifts, I never seem to have enough to go around. It gets worse each year. I've concluded that in my choice of presents going from Fisher-Price tractors to Uber-Electronics, there's just not enough to cover more than one gift per child. But you can't just have one gift under the tree, can you? Of course not! You can't go from the toddler child who use to get about 50 different toys because they each cost a mere $2, to one gift. Half of the fun on Christmas morning is watching the kids open their presents.

That's why, this year I've decided to take apart the one electronic gift and spread them out over several boxes and gift wrappings. I'm figuring upwards of twenty boxes should do the trick. When they are completely done unwrapping each gift-box, they can then begin building the one device back into a whole working unit of electronic wonderment! Sound crazy? I think not - you just have to be sure to get the warranty.

2 comments:

cancer dancer biker girl said...

Agreed. :)

Mom and Dad are getting hugs. That takes zero boxes. ;)

Love you Boots!

Anonymous said...

Dave
What a woundful idea. I was thinking about getting you a large screen TV. I should be able to get about 50 to 100
parts out of that and think of the fun I'll have taking it apart.
Love DAD