Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

For Real

Conversation held between myself and one of my students"

"Are you ready for the quiz today?"

"There's a quiz today? For real?"

"It's not for fake. I told the class about it yesterday."

"No way! For real?"

"Once again,... not for fake."

"Aw that's not right."

"What's not right?"

"That you're giving a quiz for real."

"Would you feel better about it if I gave a quiz not for fake?"

"Yeah,.. wait,... what? You're confusing me."

"Wait until you see your quiz."

"For real?"

"No,.. that one was for fake. Now go sit down so we can start."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that a scenario on the MEAP? Have you been too engrossed in the "Great Start" to prepare your students for the MEAP? We need to get together......
MR

Anonymous said...

The beauty of being a teacher! Why do you bother to tell them ahead?
Hope he did well!
Barb

Anonymous said...

I see you got the gig in Niles, way to go man.