Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Friday, November 02, 2007

Foto Friday What

Day 173:

I know,... Foto Friday and NO photos.

This is commonly known as Hey, what's wrong with my computer, Friday.

It seems that no matter how many times I click on the same button, I get the same response - Try Again Later. The only problem is that later is now (after all it is Friday).

Hannah went to school today after getting the all clear on her counts. It was actually picture day for her. Kim said that the photo people stopped by to make sure she was having it done today. When I asked, "Are you going with or without hair?" she proudly responded, "Without of course."

How far have we come in six months? The moment she first lost her hair flashed through my mind as she stood before me smiling with all that baldness,... she was going to have her picture taken natural What a difference.

Speaking of difference,....Kim and I are torn about the party. Looking at the future forecast they have the temperatures fairly low. Now that's not a big problem - we're Lake Michigan People for Pete Sake (dress in layers)! They also have rain in the forecast - slight problem. With a house that can hold about 50 people, our numbers might be grossly over that (which is an AWESOME thing). We were thinking of opening up the party to mid afternoon once again to spread out the masses. In short,... party on the 10th starting in the afternoon and going into the night- we'll see you at some point.

People are still asking what they can bring. Side dish for 150 people would be wonderful. Thanks!

Seriously, I thought we would originally have around 70 people, but as always,...Kim is right and I'm wrong. I believe her words were: "You want to throw a party? Do you know what that means?"

If you want to bring a side dish, put it in a consumable pan. However, it is not necessary,... I have a bag of beef jerky in one of my bike saddle bags we can pull out after the pork and hot dogs are gone.

Peace, Prayers, and No Shoes Up Stairs on the Newly Shampooed Carpet

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gold medal...again!

I'll be there, in heart, with hotdish for 150 in-toe.

I do believe the Chemo Complete party sounds alot like the list for my Graduation party. ;)

Love,
Shanna

Anonymous said...

Silver medal

no way I went to school today so I'll was after Shanna Well have to go love to see everyone. By

Love Hannah

b said...

BRONZE ...
Praying for good weather next week! Bummed about no photo Friday ...

I remember the day the hair went too, it was Trinity Graduation
! So glad Hannah went Au Natural for her school pics. She's beautiful either way.

Love you guys!
b.

Anonymous said...

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! You would think that since I work with the author of the blog I would have an advantage. No way Jose! I'm so inspired that Hannah went the way she is-beautiful! This is a testimony to how much she, as well as, the rest of the family has grown in spirit. Not bringing a dish to pass...just a thank you to hand out so Kim doesn't have to worry about that after the festivities. Can't wait! Everything will be great!
Melissa R.

b said...

Go Bears! Football and Chemo Complete next Saturday ... what a day!

b.

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Great picture day for you & good for you! Be yourself!
Can't wait for the party.
It will be good to see you. I've seen lots of pictures and you look wonderful!

Love & Prayers,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone I just wanted to say "I can't wait till the party". So I hope to see you there.


Love Hannah

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Annette