Signed Copies for Sale. Read information on left side panel below.

Signed Copies for Sale.  Read information on left side panel below.
For further details email us at Hannahk2021@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Who is Ms. Bowers??????

by Keiley

An interview with Ms. Bowers, which proved to be an exciting and interesting experience.

1.
Q. Ms. Bowers why did you want to be a counsellor?

A. Um, well, because I want to help kids build positive relationships, and help them feel good about themselves.

2.
Q. Do you like your job? Why?

A. I do like my job, because I get hugs every day.

3.
Q. What’s the best part about your job?

A. Well, getting to know all the students.

4.
Q. Do you think that anyone could be mean?

A. Yes, I think that we have all been mean once in our life.

5.
Q. How does your job reflect on your life?
A. Well, I am a idealist meaning I believe in a better world, and my job let's me work toward a better world for children.

6.
Q. Do you have a 2nd job. Other than the one you have here at Roosevelt?

A. No, not right now. I like to relax, and am creative in my free time.

7.
Q. Do you have any dreams for the future? What are they?

A. I do have dreams for the future. I would like to go back to school, so I can teach others to be counselors.

8.
Q. Do you have any high expectations for any of the students?

A. I have high expectations for everyone here.

9.
Q. Do you enjoy when a student fills out a talk time form? Why?

A. I do because it gives me a chance to get to know the student and help them.

10.
Q. Do you think that anyone can be smart? Why?

A. Yes, because there are eight kinds of smarts, and that everyone is smart in there own way.

3 comments:

Mr. David Kelly said...

You asked some excellent questions. I thought I knew Ms. Bowers, but your questions brought out things I didn't know. You should consider becoming a journalist or a talk show host. Hmmmm, I wonder which one pays more?

Anonymous said...

I thought you knew Ms.Bowers too Mr.Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.semi dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Bridal Dresses